- 11File & Disk
- Adding software RAID to LVM configurations
- Basics of making a LVM
- Convert Ext2 till Ext3
- Create and Resize a LUKS Encryped LVM Partition
- Create partition with Parted
- Enabling Encrypted Swap
- How to completely remove a hdd in linux
- How to encrypt hdd/partition/file with cryptsetup and LUKS support
- How to Tweak Your SSD in Ubuntu for Better Perform
- Recursively touching directories last modified datetime as the same datetime of the last modified file inside
- Replace one of the physical volumes in an LVM volume
Just do this command to completely remove a hdd.
echo 1 > /sys/block/sdb/device/delete
To make your hdd work easily just use below script to scan all your host. This script will scan each and every SCSI host.
for x in /sys/class/scsi_host/*/scan; do echo "- - -" > $x; done