- 10File & Disk
- Activate 2nd graphics card and 3 monitor in linux
- Configuring GRUB to boot the right kernel after an upgrade
- Easy Upgrade with slackpkg and Slackware 13.37 and higher
- Enable boot log in Slackware
- Fix underscan problem with ATI in linux
- How to compile the kernel in Slackware
- How to install Slackware on a Flash drive
- How to set-up a crontab file
- Install Spotify stable (v 0.9.17) on openSUSE 13.2 and openSUSE Leap 64-bit
- Slackware current and Spotify 220.127.116.11
- Slackware multiple cards and monitors
- Sound Problems on Slackware
Open up the file /etc/rc.d/rc.S and add this at the bottom of the file
if [ -x /sbin/bootlogd ]; then
echo 'Starting bootlogd'
echo 'Bootlogd started (this is the first boot message that appears in /var/log/boot).'
There is 56 guides in the database.