Today, everybody know RAM (Random Access Memory) works too much faster than hard disk. With a little change on Mozilla Firefox, you can move cache memory to RAM and enable to load pages faster.
Follow these steps to move cache to Ram:
1. Launch Mozilla Firefox and type “about:config” in address bar, press Enter.
2. Find “browser.cache” by typing in filter bar then find “browser.cache.disk.enable” key and turn it to “False“.
3. Secondly, “browser.cache.memory.enable” key and turn it to “True“.(If it is already “True, when don’t change it”)
4. Right click on free space and select “New/Integer“, give it name as “browser.cache.memory.capacity” and click OK.
5. In next window, type cache memory size as Kilobyte. For example If you type 100000, your Firefox RAM cache will 100 MB, If you type “-1“, Firefox will detect needed cache memory dynamically on your RAM.